Current Positions Available with MFS
Our main focus is on Parental Education regarding families in need of pediatric therapeutic services, both Rehabilitative & Mental Health related. In addition to our service packages, MFS is concurrently building a network of Rehabilitative and Mental Health organizations in the Las Vegas Valley and surrounding areas in order to help administer the best and most appropriate referrals to our families.
MFS provides case management and various types of therapy education, all with MFS Certified Spanish Interpretation available. This includes parental education regarding knowledge of the child’s individual case and encompassing a variety of options including ABA assessments and further direction. MFS has also formulated packages geared towards Child Care & Therapy Providers to help bridge the gap in parental relationships with our methods, education and consideration for the families in this situation. The Developmental Educators MFS hires or Therapists we include in our referral network are experienced and caring individuals who love to help children and maintain a wide range of qualifications and specialties. Certified MFS Developmental Educators will perform our services in a clients home, office, or group/seminar setting.
Our goal is to fill the gap left by State and Federal programs and to help providers support and guide our Southern Nevada parents. This will allow for more time to be spent on Therapy and Care for children in need, and to provide an imperative resource for our Las Vegas communities. MFS intends to offer experienced help to each and every case and give these disadvantaged children the brightest futures available, while “empowering parents with knowledge” to take control and act on many difficult choices presented to them involving their child’s development and reaching their appropriate MILESTONES.
We are currently accepting resumes from experienced Therapists & Teachers in distinction to the Mental Health & Educational sectors of the Las Vegas community’s childhood services. These Therapists or Teachers are to be trained in our methodology and become MFS Certified Developmental Educators.
However, if you are a student pursuing a Career in this industry with little or no experience, our Intern Program may be right for you. To inquire about this program, please include the level and resource for the education completed, including current GPA, along with your predicted scholastic path.
All resumes are expected to include a short cover letter explaining why you will be a good addition to the MFS Team. Applicants who fail to perform this step may be overlooked.
Let’s make NV STRONGER, TOGETHER !!!
- Must live in the Las Vegas Valley or Nearby Area and willing to travel throughout.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be licenced in NV
- Must love Children…this should go without saying;-)
A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychology, Social Work, Early Childhood Education or a related area combined with continuing education are the minimum necessary requirements for consideration to acquire an entry level MFS Developmental Educator position. F/T & P/T positions are still available.
For further experienced and more qualified applicants, we also have a few levels 2 – 4 Developmental Educator positions still available. Early Intervention and similar program experience or Childhood Education experience is a plus. Being fluently bilingual in the Spanish/English Languages is a huge plus.
To submit your resume or inquiry email to:
MFS is a local company which helps Las Vegas parents find solutions to child and family concerns regarding child development & behavior, while teaching new techniques for improving family life and solving difficult situations. Our Staff consists of Special Education Teachers and Pediatric Therapists & Behaviorists who are all dedicated to the well being of your family and making our Las Vegas communities STRONGER.
To read more please visit milestonefamilysolutions.org
MFS is currently seeking the right person to fill the position of Outreach Coordinator. This is a mid level management position which will be responsible for maintaining the online presence of MFS and managing a team of Aides, Interns and Volunteers. This position will also be an integral part of our Event Planning & Public Relations Teams.
Current responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Managing our MFS Blog
- Writing of web content and literature
- Helping to keep MFS current with Web & Graphic Design Trends
- Management of our UNLV Intern Program
- Management of our Parent Intern Program
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Planning & Exposure
- Corporate Client Communications
- Minimal office support & Executive Assistance
- Minimal Group, Seminar & Workshop Assistance
Skills needed for the position of Outreach Coordinator:
- Excellent Writing capabilities (need examples)
- Knowledge of WordPress (some training provided)
- Knowledge of Graphics & File types (some training provided)
- Knowledge of Design (some training provided)
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing (some training provided)
- Public Relations Experience (mandatory)
- Organizational & Project Management Experience (mandatory)
- Team Management Experience (mandatory)
- Program Engineering & Management Experience (preferred)
- Computer (Windows 10), Google Drive & office skills (mandatory)
- Research and fact finding skills a must
Our search to fill this position is mostly based on skill sets, experience and finding a person who has been waiting for a chance to shine, this is truly a unique position for a unique type of person. MFS is also very unique in our industry and so is our current TEAM. This person needs to be able to grow as this position grows while constantly learning about our company goals and finding new ways to help us achieve them.
This person needs the ability to learn how to see the BIG picture of MFS and be able to help direct our path to making Las Vegas communities STRONGER.
The position of Outreach Coordinator will grow with yours and MFS needs. This position will start out as Part Time with mostly remote work tasks. We will also work with the right candidate to accommodate their schedule which makes this a perfect 2nd job to try on for size while you and MFS evaluates your fitment.
If you are a parent and finding it hard to juggle family life and work, this position or our Parent Intern Program may be perfect for you. Please submit all inquiries with a current resume and short cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for MFS.
Thank you for your time !!!
- Must live in the Las Vegas greater metropolitan area
- Must have a valid Drivers Licence & reliable transportation
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (industry and/or position related) or close to finishing this goal (UNLV students encouraged to apply)
- Must be reliable, dependable and trustworthy while having the motivation to advance in MFS and be able to accept more responsibilities in the future.
- Must be able to work as a remote employee 80% of the time
- Must have reliable and consistent; phone / internet service (wifi or direct)
- Must have an organized & efficient home office set up (tools may be supplied depending on needs)
- Must be willing and eager to learn new skills
- Must be a good fit to MFS and our goals, please visit milestonefamilysolutions.org for more information about us before you apply, thank you
- Must love Las Vegas and have the commitment to help improve our communities
- Must be willing and be available for a phone & in person interview process (please supply available times & current contact info with resume)
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Online remote tasks (weekly continuously updated & prioritized schedule)
- Benefit package for Full Time employees
- Potential for advancement & growth
- 80% remote duties
- Laptop and/or mobile WIFI if approved (after 90 days)
- 90 day review period with potential pay raise
- Enjoyable office environment
- Time management freedom
- Incentives & Employee appreciation
Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com