Milestone Family Solutions is thrilled to launch its Home School Support Program
Take advantage of our back to school special and sign up now, space is limited and we are filling up FAST!!!
Do you homeschool your child? Do you wish he/she had more opportunities for socialization and communication with peers outside the home environment? Our Home School Support Program is for you! HSSP is the perfect complement for any home school program, for it provides those invaluable developmental opportunities not easily obtained in the home. In addition, MFS welcomes children with or without special needs!
What HSSP offers:
- Socialization and Communication with peers, encouraged and facilitated by our staff that is knowledgeable and experienced in early childhood education, special education, therapeutic strategies and behaviours while supervised by Licenced Teachers, Pediatric Therapists and Behaviorists.
- Physical development and health through our mini PE classes, 2 times a week.
- One-on-one tutoring with your child in subjects of your choice, 2 – 45min. Sessions.
- Two-week themed curriculums based on school core subjects (Math, Writing, Reading, Science). Parents are invited to share specific lesson plans from home related to these themes.
- Although parents are asked to send a lunch for their child, MFS does make available healthy snacks. The children are involved in the preparation of these snacks in our Kitchen Corner, providing them with opportunities for Self-Help and Fine Motor development, in addition to Socialization and Communication.
*Note: Milestone Family Solutions is a peanut free environment.